Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug

4 posters

Go down

Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug Empty Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug

Post by Whatthe Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:07 am

Does anyone here have the original version of SockWorks? I ask because I'm wondering if a bug that's in the Super Duper Arcade 1 version is present in the original as well.

The bug I'm talking about is that passing a sock through a multi-color paint bucket changes the color of every sock in the level, not just the sock that passed through the bucket. This bug can be seen here.
Whatthe
Whatthe
Adventurer

OdieFreddi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug Empty Re: Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug

Post by MrEightThreeOne Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I've seen other videos on YT that play off the original release, and they have it too. I don't know why it exists. Maybe they ran out of time?
MrEightThreeOne
MrEightThreeOne
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/legoking831

Back to top Go down

Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug Empty Re: Pajama Sam's SockWorks - Multi-Color Paint Bucket bug

Post by Pizzaking27 Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Wait, what if Sam explains it to you?
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowhere Girl Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't think it's a bug. It's just a feature meant to make the game a bit harder.

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

OdieFreddi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down