Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!?

4 posters

Go down

There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!? Empty There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!?

Post by Onfy Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

This is very simple... I was having a listen to the HE4 from Freddi Fish 5, and there was music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in there! (At the very beginning) Why is it here!? Is it used in game? I haven't played the game since... oh... 2006, I think, so I've got no clue there...
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!? Empty Re: There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!?

Post by MrEightThreeOne Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:39 pm

You mean the toy store theme? I heard that too. It's weird...but ironic too, because that's the first Junior Adventure and this is the last one.
MrEightThreeOne
MrEightThreeOne
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/legoking831

Back to top Go down

There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!? Empty Response

Post by CEO100able Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:31 pm

A year later....

Maybe they wanted to add some bonus content to the .HE4 file? I think that's why HE added them.

because that's the first Junior Adventure and this is the last one.

Actually, Pajama Sam 4 and Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise are the last Junior Adventure games. Even though they're made by Atari, they're sort of okay, but Freddi Fish 5 is actually the last Junior Adventure game to be made by HE.
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/CEO100able

Back to top Go down

There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!? Empty Re: There's music from Putt-Putt Joins the Parade in Freddi Fish 5!?

Post by Nowhere Girl Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:20 am

Why do "Pep's Birthday Surprise" and Pajama Sam 4 tend to be quite disliked? I don't know the behind-the-scenes of Atari takeover - I like playing (mostly older) games, but I know very little about history of game companies - however, I can see these games have really good graphics. The violet night sky in "Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff" is just gorgeous, the collecting cards are very funny, and as for the Putt-Putt game... the graphics aren't as sophisticated as in Pajama Sam 4, but I have seen some really nice screenshots, for example the one with the egg machine...
I'd really love to play these games -the screenshots are all I know - but HE games were probably never officially distributed in Poland, Polish game stores don't have them, and ordering them from abroad is fairly expensive... Pajama Sam 4 is available for download at a very friendly price from Atari website, but it seems this option is only available for US residents... :( If anyone has some advice where I could get these games at lower prices, please tell me.

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:40 am

Gameplay isn't as good, graphics are a bit screwy, the voices... King's Quest V quality. Literally. Putt-Putt PBS was voiced mostly by graphic artists from Humongous.

I've always wondered why CD Projekt didn't pick the games up. Seems like it would have been a good fit for them. Where to get them cheap... ebay perhaps? Amazon, maybe, but you'd probably wind up with a German or French version. If you buy from a Russian store, it would sure be cheap, (the ruble is worthless!) but of course then they'd be in Russian.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down