Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game availability ("Games to Play on any Day")

2 posters

Go down

Game availability ("Games to Play on any Day") Empty Game availability ("Games to Play on any Day")

Post by Nowhere Girl Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

I think I had already asked about where to get the two YAGA games at a not-too-high price - but can't find it... Anyway, "Life is Rough when You Lose your Stuff" is on its way, I'll look for an inexpensive source of "Pep's Birthday Surprise", but I'm having huge problems with another game I hadn't mentioned, "Pajama Sam: Games to Play on any Day". The problem is that N-O-B-O-D-Y, literally nobody seems to be selling it now. This game seems to have become completely unavailable after just 12 or so years...
OK, talking about not-truly-legal sources of games is not welcome, but you probably realise there is a simple source for SCUMM games... Yet this single game evades all attempts, it simply isn't available anywhere, neither as free download nor through legal sources... What can I do to get it?

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Game availability ("Games to Play on any Day") Empty Re: Game availability ("Games to Play on any Day")

Post by Onfy Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah, it's about piratically practically (spellcheck does interesting things) impossible to find it outside of occasional American Amazon sellers, as few copies were made. As Amazon doesn't ship foreign, which annoys me too, it's problematic for nearly anyone to get a copy. Honestly, I managed to get one only after seeing one pop up for almost nothing on Amazon.com by chance, and asking an American friend for help with that. So I guess: just get lucky and know somebody. Or pray for a new release, I guess. Sorry.

EDIT: And it's not hard to find ebay sellers with pep's birthday for almost nothing. The game sucks though. http://www.ebay.de/itm/Putt-Putt-PEPS-BIRTHDAY-SURPRISE-Kids-PC-Game-NEW-CDRom-2-SHIP-/360821326988?pt=Video_Games_Games

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down