Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?

+7
FallDownBear
Nowhere Girl
ElectroMan34
MrEightThreeOne
Windows TV
J2xp.
PicoRiveraCalifornia
11 posters

Go down

Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?  Empty Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?

Post by PicoRiveraCalifornia Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:47 pm

Just out of curiosity. It can be the Adventures, Arcades, Field trips or Sports.Putt: Happy Face 
PicoRiveraCalifornia
PicoRiveraCalifornia
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/PicoRiveraCalifornia

Back to top Go down

Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?  Empty Re: Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?

Post by J2xp. Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:09 pm

Pajama Sam 1 2 and 3 and Spy Fox 3 were probably the HE games I played the most as a kid, I remember spending hours trying to solve the puzzles and loving the humor, good times... Sam: Happy
J2xp.
J2xp.
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/st1ckykeys1

Back to top Go down

Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?  Empty Re: Which game made you realize that you loved playing HE?

Post by Windows TV Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Honestly i cant rember - it was Either Freddi Fish 4 that made me Love the HE games or the Blue Clues games i was a big BC fan as a small child

Last edited by Windows TV on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEightThreeOne Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:33 pm

Spy Fox 1. It was the second HE disc I owned (the first being that Sound Blaster CD I have mentioned more times than I can count), and I'm pretty sure it's what really got us into it. When it started keeping us up at night forever, we knew it was doing something right, and we started looking for more HE games.

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/legoking831

Back to top Go down

Post by ElectroMan34 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon. Played it at a friend's house, got a copy for Christmas, and I was eternally hooked from there.
ElectroMan34
ElectroMan34
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowhere Girl Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:57 pm

I only played two HE games as a "child" - a very big child actually, I was probably 13 at that time. A friend of mine had "Putt-Putt Joins the Parade" and "Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon" (probably no other games were released at that point anyway, at least Putt-Putt games - I was 13 yeard old in 1994) and I played them at her place. (Quite a variety of games she showed me, by the way... two typical games for children, and another one was... a strip-tease game. ;)) Only years later I realised there were more. I guess "Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo" made me want to play the others - I just HAD to play it because of my big cat mania* (--> the lion cub, of course), I discovered it's easy through Scumm VM, so later I started playing the others...

* I'm not sure if I already told it... At the age of less than two years I got my first plush tiger. And this was the reason for my neverending tigermania. Later I also watched "Born Free" and discovered lions were cute too. (Btw, tiger cubs don't stand a chance against lion cubs when it comes to making cute sounds. Tiger cubs just squeak and "scream", the lion squeak is very melodious - just heart-melting.) Now I have a whole family of plush tigers and lions, including Paul the tiger, who is now 31 years old.

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

OdieFreddi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FallDownBear Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:03 am

ElectroMan34 wrote:Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon. Played it at a friend's house, got a copy for Christmas, and I was eternally hooked from there.
This, almost verbatim, except it was Parade and I played it at school. I played Moon around the same time though.

But what really solidified my attachment to HE is when I was smitten by Freddi Fish. :)

FallDownBear
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lava89 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Putt-Putt Joins the Parade Demo-- I played the demo on AOL's old game downloads service back in the mid 90's. Then I found out that my neighbor had a copy of Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon, so Moon was the first HE game I played through. Then playing the other demos got me interested in other games from HE's catalog.
lava89
lava89
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan1998 Wed May 27, 2015 4:02 pm

I'd have to say Pajama Sam Lost and Found, That was the first Pajama Sam game I had.
HumongousFan1998
HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessRaineVillanueva Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 am

Mine is Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise. This is my First Ever HE Game I've Played. There's a Demo Version of Freddi Fish 5 that also includes in the game, so I tried it and Later On, I'm finally playing the Freddi Fish Series.
PrincessRaineVillanueva
PrincessRaineVillanueva
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieFreddi Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:46 pm

For me I think it was Spy Fox 3, although I already loved the Freddi Fish games. Fox: Logo Spy Fox 3 encouraged me to play the other HE games (other than Freddi Fish). Freddi: Happy
OdieFreddi
OdieFreddi
Adventurer

http://odiesocean.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down