Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's

2 posters

Go down

Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's Empty Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's

Post by cheril59 Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

I need to know how to turn .he2 files, .he4 files, .(a) files, .(b) files, .he0 files, .he1 files, .he3 files, and .he9 files into ISO's, so I could extract the sound, music, game data files, maybe the backgrounds, and art from those files. Is there a working software so that I could turn them into ISO's?

cheril59
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's Empty Re: Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's

Post by Onfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 am

Any software can turn files into ISO images, I use the free Imgburn. But I think you're mixing up file formats here. Try Audacity to extract the audio, import -> raw. Most of the other formats, at least with the SCUMM adventures are proprietary, so good luck there, unless you know any crazy skilled hackers.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's Empty Re: Turn music, voice, data files into ISO's

Post by cheril59 Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I mean, extractable ISO's. You could extract the music and sound from .he4 and .he2 files which were turned into .ISO's.

cheril59
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:07 pm

No you couldn't. They'd still be normal files, just in an archive. A few people have made extractors that can write to WAV files, but that's it.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down