Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddi Fish 3 song lyrics

2 posters

Go down

Freddi Fish 3 song lyrics Empty Freddi Fish 3 song lyrics

Post by Nowhere Girl Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:40 pm

(I haven't been to the forum for a long while, so hi again. :))
In the rightmost section of the game area is the entrance to the Terrific Tumble Tubes and in front of it there's some coral? shaped like curtains, perhaps, with five musical note buttons and each can be pressed to play a song. I'm playing the game through Scumm VM and I was very disappointed to see that even if I select "speech and text" - it doesn't apply to song lyrics, only to dialogue.
English is not my first language and while I speak it very well and read English effortlessly, music lyrics are a different matter - heck, I sometimes can't "catch" lyrics in Polish! (I greatly appreciate music and enjoy singing, but nevertheless I'm tone-deaf, if it's relevant for having a problem with understanding lyrics perfectly. But many people seem to have such a problem - have you heard the term "Mondegreens"?) And I really enjoy the songs in the game, particularly the one under the bottom left button, with three female fish - it sounds quite mysterious, it almost has something psychedelic about it (it really reminds me of the track "Deep Beneath the Water" from the project "In the Summer of the Mushroom Honey"). Has anyone ever written down the lyrics of these songs, has anyone been able to do it? This song is, by the way, unfortunately the shortest among these five, so there isn't a lot to write down...

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

OdieFreddi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Freddi Fish 3 song lyrics Empty Re: Freddi Fish 3 song lyrics

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm

I'm not all that great at understanding lyrics either, but here's all I could decipher:

1: When I want to go down to the bottom of the sea, I go swim around at the bottom of it. Won't you come join me ??? at the bottom of the sea? Down here.
2: Don't go sneakin' 'round the ocean floor unless you wanna mess with me. Don't go swimmin' too close to my door down in the deep blue sea. I'm a finny(?) fish whose bite is worse than his bark will ever be. Don't go sneakin' 'round the ocean floor unless you wanna mess with me.
3: Hold on down deep into the monkey sea. That's where you run into me. I'm a cool catfish with an attitude. I got plenty o' style to make you feel so cool(?). Come take a swim in the blue. I'll make you feel so cool(?).
4: Oh, I'm a little fishy who's always swimming to and fro. I always eat my seaweed because it helps me grow. Some day I'll be so big and strong, I'll never have to fear. But for now I'm a little fishy who is hiding under here.
5: Under the water is the place for me. Under the water in the deep blue sea. Swimmin' 'round with my fishy friend. It's where the fun... It never ends. Let's go swimmin' in the ocean. I love to feel that ??? motion. Under the water is the place for me. Under the water in the deep blue sea. Swimmin' 'round with my fishy friend. It's where the fun... It never ends.

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Windows TV and OdieFreddi like this post

Back to top Go down