Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelce Brothers Giving Praise to BYS!

2 posters

Go down

Kelce Brothers Giving Praise to BYS! Empty Kelce Brothers Giving Praise to BYS!

Post by Derek McCaughan Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:33 pm

Not sure if this has been posted on here, but thought this was pretty cool...
https://www.ign.com/articles/nfl-star-jason-kelce-wants-to-bring-back-backyard-football-and-baseball
Derek McCaughan
Derek McCaughan
Roamer

https://derekmccaughan.wixsite.com/portfolio1

Back to top Go down

Kelce Brothers Giving Praise to BYS! Empty Re: Kelce Brothers Giving Praise to BYS!

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:42 pm

That is indeed interesting to hear. There seem to have been efforts to bring the games back, but nothing's come of it yet. Whoever the current rights holder is seems to have some interest. There's been a post by the CEO of Nightdive Games on the HE Alumni page about them looking into ways to remove the pros from the old games. And the ScummVM team was able to get source code access for some of these games from GOG.

But beyond that, welcome to this place. Always nice when an HE alumnus shows up here. And I see you've contributed some great background artwork to their games. This forum is unfortunately pretty much dead, but that doesn't mean there can be nothing to discuss.

In fact, I actually have a few questions for you specifically based on stuff I've seen in your portfolio. But there's also another matter.

I know this wasn't your field of expertise at HE, but there are a few lingering mysteries regarding edits the staff at HE made to the music of Pajama Sam 3. I've been working with Tim Knox, the guy who released remastered versions of George Sanger's soundtracks. Thanks to my contributions, it's now possible to listen to this music in the games themselves. I personally edited various tracks to match up more closely with what's in the games. If I had the help of someone experienced with the sound effects HE used, it may be possible for me to improve on a few of those edited versions.

Would you be willing to ask the people at the HE alumni group about that? I can't do it myself because I don't have a Facebook account for privacy reasons. I can explain exactly what I need to know if you're up for it.

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum