Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games

2 posters

Go down

Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games Empty Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games

Post by sega dude Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:55 am

I am looking for a high-quality image of the front cover of Pajama Sam 1 and Freddi Fish and Luther’s Maze Madness. I am looking for the box art, not the cover of the jewel case manual. If someone who owns a boxed copy of one or both of these games could scan the front of the box I'd appreciate it. Or if someone knows where I can get a high-quality version of the box art for either of these games that would work too. I haven't been able to find a high-quality version of either of these box arts online, only low resolution, blurry images. Thanks.

sega dude
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games Empty Re: Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 am

Are these two good enough?

Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games Pajama_Sam_Box_Art
Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games Maze_Box_Art

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

OdieFreddi and sega dude like this post

Back to top Go down

Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games Empty Re: Need high quality version of the front cover of two HE games

Post by sega dude Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:04 pm

SomeRandomHEFan wrote:Are these two good enough?

Yes, they are good enough. I was looking more for the rectangular box art, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks.

sega dude
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down