Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played?

+4
CDCB
Retrodude
legoknight
Pizzaking27
8 posters

Go down

What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played? Empty What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played?

Post by Pizzaking27 Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:44 pm

We all know about Legoknight's "favourite game" topic on this forum, but now here's the opposite: What is the worst game you've ever played, or what are the videogames you don't like called? I've played Play with the Teletubbies at a friends' house, and OMFG that game is www.gamefaqs.com/ps/915865-play-with-the-teletubbies/reviews/review-52868 crap!
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played? Empty Re: What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played?

Post by legoknight Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Worst game that I have ever played is Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from Krusty Krab: Nighty Nightmare
legoknight
legoknight
Adventurer

https://twitter.com/legogamesfun2

Back to top Go down

What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played? Empty Re: What is the Worst Videogame you've ever Played?

Post by Retrodude Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Microsoft Flight comes to mind. The fact that I had to mess around with GfWL just to play the game, the shoddy premise behind it, and the fact that it's nowhere nearly as much of a flight sim as I was expecting really made it a crappy game. Some games just shouldn't use the free-to-play model, and this is one of them.
Retrodude
Retrodude
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/JuniorAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

Out of boredom I played a Sesame Street Sports game for GBC. Gotta say, that game was pretty stupid and pointless.
CDCB
CDCB
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by pezhead53 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:53 am

Uh, several bad memories come to mind. Bubsy 3D; Flower, Sun, and Rain; the E.T. 2600 game. I seem to get a lot of bad games, mainly because their cheap and usually good for a laugh.
pezhead53
pezhead53
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzaking27 Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:24 am

(to pezhead) Is LEGO Island 2 one of those games you hate?
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by pezhead53 Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Considering I've never played it, no. I got that game recently at a thrift shop, but haven't gotten to trying it yet.
pezhead53
pezhead53
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Another bad game I played was Mario is Missing. I think it was...2 minutes into the game that I called it quits. So boring...
CDCB
CDCB
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzaking27 Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 pm

First time I played the SNES version, I thought it seemed lifeless!
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hondo20132 Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:11 pm

CDCB wrote:Another bad game I played was Mario is Missing. I think it was...2 minutes into the game that I called it quits. So boring...

That's Software Toolworks for ya. Y'know, in case CD-i didn't take away enough dignity from Nintendo's franchises already.
Hondo20132
Hondo20132
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:44 am

Haven't played much CD-i myself, but I gotta say the unfinished Mario game "Super Mario's Wacky Worlds" actually looked like it could have been one of the scarce CD-i gems.
CDCB
CDCB
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzaking27 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am

Wait, you're even saying that you hate cancelled videogames? Jesus!
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CDCB Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

What? No, I'm saying it could have been good. :P
CDCB
CDCB
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by hefan1998 Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 am

Probably one of the many dreadful made-in-six-weeks hidden object games that I got for free as part of a subscription to Oberon Media. Among games that aren't shovelware, I would say Cartoon Network Speedway or the GBA version of Backyard Football; I got both games around the same time, and since I hated both of them so much I quit using my Game Boy Advance and when I got a DS a year later I made sure to only buy games that I was certain that I would like (most of which didn't actually turn out so well).

hefan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzaking27 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Make absolute sure you check GameFAQs regularly, just in case anyone thinks that it sucks. And watch out for that Ofisil! He hates every videogame in existence! He even hates YOU!!!
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanA1992 Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:50 am

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

And quite obviously so, due to the fact that it was released while it was still in pre-alpha stage, hence the lack of collision detection, the dumbest AI in the world, and the ability to drive backwards at absolutely unimaginable speeds. What more could you ask for?

I love it because it's so freakin' messed-up. :D
RyanA1992
RyanA1992
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyHwPQ8a-LTql4-J1tyz4EA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum