Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found a copy of Junior Encyclopedias: The Farm

Go down

Found a copy of Junior Encyclopedias: The Farm Empty Found a copy of Junior Encyclopedias: The Farm

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:55 pm

Several years ago, MrEightThreeOne managed to get his hands on a copy of the original 1994 release of this game before the series was rebranded as Junior Field Trips. He posted a video of it here. It's essentially just an inferior version of the game with a different intro and UI, less dialog for Buzzy, and no minigames. So it's actually quite a barebones package. But it has historic value.

After spending quite a while searching for it, I managed to find a copy on eBay. So for the sake of preservation, I uploaded it to Archive.org along with some scans.

If anyone wants a copy of their own, the seller actually still has two left at the time of this writing. Of course, I can't guarantee that they're actually the game's original release. And they don't ship outside of the US. I had to pay a frankly outrageous sum to a fast-forwarding service to get it shipped to Europe.

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Windows TV and OdieFreddi like this post

Back to top Go down