Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99?

4 posters

Go down

How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99? Empty How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99?

Post by AaronReturn2005 Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:09 am

I’m wondering why there is no tutorial on the hardest piece in a HE game... Sam: Thinking Putt: Confused HOLY GASCAN! Fox: Stare Freddi: O_O (they’re all wondering)

AaronReturn2005
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99? Empty Re: How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99?

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 pm

There is no reliable way to beat this level. Even if you do everything right, your chances of victory are only slightly above 1%. According to TVTropes, the game's developer, Richard Moe, had gotten tired of working on the game toward the end, so in order to remove the need to create some kind of ending, he made the last level nearly impossible in order to ensure that nobody will ever beat it and notice the lack of an ending. Finishing it just sends you back to Level 1.

He was clearly less dedicated to his job than whoever created Eggs Away in Let's Explore the Farm. That game has an ending sequence that I think only triggers when you beat Level 999. (That's not a typo. The game really does go on for that long. No, I did not get it legitimately. I used the level selection cheat. I doubt there's even a single person in the world who got it without cheating.)

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

How to beat Lost Luggage Level 99? Empty Reply

Post by CEO100able Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 pm

SomeRandomHEFan wrote:There is no reliable way to beat this level. Even if you do everything right, your chances of victory are only slightly above 1%. According to TVTropes, the game's developer, Richard Moe, had gotten tired of working on the game toward the end, so in order to remove the need to create some kind of ending, he made the last level nearly impossible in order to ensure that nobody will ever beat it and notice the lack of an ending.

WTH?! That is so lame! Geez...

FYI: "WTH?!" stands for "What the heck?!"

SomeRandomHEFan wrote:He was clearly less dedicated to his job than whoever created Eggs Away in Let's Explore the Farm. That game has an ending sequence that I think only triggers when you beat Level 999. (That's not a typo. The game really does go on for that long. No, I did not get it legitimately. I used the level selection cheat. I doubt there's even a single person in the world who got it without cheating.)

Oh really? I never knew level 999 really existed at all. I thought 99 was the final level. Oh well, thanks for the information!
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/CEO100able

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:56 am

I would personally like to know how far the nail game in Putt-Putt Enters the Race goes, and if it has an ending.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:37 pm

I should be able to do it the next time I play the game, assuming it doesn't get really hard at some point.

Boredom isn't much of an issue. I was crazy enough to spend hours playing all the way to Level 100 of Floating Fun in Freddi Fish 3 (at which point the game speeds up drastically and repeats the same level endlessly).

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down