Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backyard Sports goes out of business!!!

4 posters

Go down

Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! Empty Backyard Sports goes out of business!!!

Post by HumongousFan4 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:41 pm

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOWWWWWWWW COULD THIS HAPPPPPPPEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! 651468709 backyard sports's website is not up and running, there is completely no news about them since last year, they won't answer e-mails, and they shut down they're support e-mail address.
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! Empty Re: Backyard Sports goes out of business!!!

Post by LittleToonCat Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:01 pm

HumongousFan4 wrote:Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOWWWWWWWW COULD THIS HAPPPPPPPEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! 651468709 backyard sports's website is not up and running, there is completely no news about them since last year, they won't answer e-mails, and they shut down they're support e-mail address.

While it's true that the site is down at the moment, but the company site who owns the rights of the series is still up, but seemingly login protected. http://www.day6sports.com/

Needless to say, it's very suspicious.

P.S. I just looked at Google's cache of the site, and it's nothing but this: Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! Ec71093cbae0d47329e3ae792c1ad79d

So my theory is that they couldn't be running out of business but had something else in mind. Very strange indeed... Sam: Thinking
LittleToonCat
LittleToonCat
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! Empty Re: Backyard Sports goes out of business!!!

Post by HumongousFan4 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:20 pm

I guess you're right. but, they must have done something with they're computers, because the Mega Morph Super Hoop won't scan!

Last edited by HumongousFan4 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandomHEFan Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:01 am

Whatever. Even if the franchise really were to be abandoned, it wouldn't change much. From what I've heard, its owners already made it clear that they will never re-release the old games because they're licensing nightmares due to all the retired pros whose permission they'd have to get.

And that new game they made some time ago looks horrendous, so they're clearly just seeing the franchise as a way to cheaply squeeze money out of unassuming children. Just like Atari.

SomeRandomHEFan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan4 Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:42 am

Really? I actually liked Backyard Sports Basketball 2015. the app is no longer on google play, though.
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Backyard Sports goes out of business!!! Empty Reply

Post by CEO100able Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:30 pm

HumongousFan4 wrote:the app is no longer on google play, though.

Did they just discontinue support for it too soon!? HOLY GASCAN!
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/CEO100able

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan4 Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 am

this forum hasn't been active for a long time, the game is gone. it happened in the middle of 2015 when they shut off their computers and stopped giving people daily bonuses.
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CEO100able Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:43 pm

HumongousFan4 wrote:it happened in the middle of 2015 when they shut off their computers and stopped giving people daily bonuses.

That's terrible. When is it coming back?
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan4 Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 pm

I don't know, probably this year, though, I mean, they wouldn't shut it down for another year, would they?
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by CEO100able Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:35 pm

HumongousFan4 wrote:I mean, they wouldn't shut it down for another year, would they?

No, I hope not...
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down