Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spy Guide?

4 posters

Go down

Spy Guide? Empty Spy Guide?

Post by HumongousFan4 Sun May 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi, Folks,

My sons are big fans of these games, and our copy of Dry Cereal has a CD pamphlet that says something about a Spy Guide being included. We were wondering if anyone knew what the Spy Guide consisted of and whether it can be found anywhere (in the files of the Steam version, like the Pajama Man Comics, e.g.)?
HumongousFan4
HumongousFan4
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Spy Guide? Empty Re: Spy Guide?

Post by Windows TV Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi! if it was not included in the CD box (assuming it is a box because most activity extras came in the box) then it must have been misplaced(by the seller) im pretty sure it should have one. As for anything being on the steam one, probably not, everything Tommo is selling on Steam is fake, Pirated, Illegal (in a way) the Pajama Man comics is not even theirs they got them off one of our users here.
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Post by pezhead53 Mon May 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Windows TV wrote:Hi! if it was not included in the CD box (assuming it is a box because most activity extras came in the box) then it must have been misplaced(by the seller) im pretty sure it should have one. As for anything being on the steam one, probably not, everything Tommo is selling on Steam is fake, Pirated, Illegal (in a way) the Pajama Man comics is not even theirs they got them off one of our users here.

How is selling a game you have the rights to illegal?
pezhead53
pezhead53
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Windows TV Mon May 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Now quote me on saying this(because I'm not 100% sure on this), but its because they are pirated versions thats what makes it illegal - I know they own it, but technically they don't own the pirated versions and other Yadayada stuff(honesty I could too, cause I have the versions from the share sites) and in the statement of them being pirated games satisfies the fact of an illegal action in case 240 - btw this is on research I done, it is illegal in a way
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan1998 Tue May 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Windows TV wrote:Now quote me on saying this(because I'm not 100% sure on this), but its because they are pirated versions thats what makes it illegal - I know they own it, but technically they don't own the pirated versions and other Yadayada stuff(honesty I could too, cause I have the versions from the share sites) and in the statement of them being pirated games satisfies the fact of an illegal action in case 240 - btw this is on research I done, it is illegal in a way

"Humongous Entertainment in Bothell, Washington, U.S founded in 1992, acquired by GT Interactive in July 1996, sold in July 2013 to Tommo Inc. from the Atari bankruptcy proceedings."
HumongousFan1998
HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down