Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger

3 posters

Go down

Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger Empty Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger

Post by HumongousFan1998 Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:42 pm

I found something again in ScummVM.

I found the HE logo as a room in the debugger.

I found it by typing "room 1" in the ScummVM Debugger.

Results:
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger Helogo10
(Pajama Sam 1)
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger Acaaad10
(Pajama Sam 2)
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger 7057b510
(Another Pajama Sam 2 image, Notice how scary this is,)
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger 3dd78110
(The same image without Pajama Sam)
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger D5b2a010
(The logo appearing at the end of the 2nd game.)

EDIT: A comparision of image #3 and the version in the 3rd Pajama Sam game. (Notice: The HE logo room in this image is very creepy.)
Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger 4a77b910

Oh and by the way. The HE logo at the end credits doesn't appear in the Tommo Inc. copy of Pajama Sam 1.

If your wondering how I got the 2 and 3rd result in Pajama Sam 2, All I did was type "actor 1 costume 1" in ScummVM at the end of the 2nd game for this to happen. (and the 2nd result aswell.)

Discovered by me  Fox: Smiling (unless someone else has already.)

Last edited by HumongousFan1998 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
HumongousFan1998
HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger Empty Re: Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger

Post by Roadgeek Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Interesting. I wonder what that first logo would have been used for? Looks like a coloring book. Also, Pajama Sam looks creepy in that 2nd picture! HOLY GASCAN!
Roadgeek
Roadgeek
Roamer

http://ccmallcity.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger Empty Re: Humongous Entertainment logo room in ScummVM's Debugger

Post by HumongousFan1998 Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Roadgeek wrote:Interesting. I wonder what that first logo would have been used for? Looks like a coloring book. Also, Pajama Sam looks creepy in that 2nd picture! HOLY GASCAN!

Not only that, but I got even more photos that are creepier.
HumongousFan1998
HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Windows TV Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:14 pm

All of these photos are normal debugging (in my words) callbacks, most HE games the HELogo is room 1 in some occasions its 2 or higher. The first one - Roadgeek -that image is just a newer version of the HELogo which was used in many of the updated games. As for the final image w/ credits that appears in the game without having to do that, through the save load before menu (when clicked on the PC (bottom Left), If Tommo was to take that out then I would be very impressed with the lack of source tools they have. These are not really anything new, especially the HELogos there just I guess glitches
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Post by HumongousFan1998 Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:30 am

Windows TV wrote:As for the final image w/ credits that appears in the game without having to do that, through the save load before menu (when clicked on the PC (bottom Left), If Tommo was to take that out then I would be very impressed with the lack of source tools they have. These are not really anything new, especially the HELogos there just I guess glitches
But what if Tommo didn't take it out, would it be much of a problem?
HumongousFan1998
HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down