Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

\/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9

2 posters

Go down

\/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9 Empty //00-|- |/|0|23 5///-|+|/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|/|9

Post by Pizzaking27 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:08 pm

I just went to another swapmeet yesterday, and i bought a LOT of stuff there. Just more than what I wanted! Soon we won't be able to move anywhere because we have a lot of stuff! We weren't just buying bargains there, even if I do say so myself, we were also selling stuff we used to own, there, too. INCLUDING games we used to own as children (or even as parents)! I've got to have a wash soon, so I'll have to be quick with this list!:

Centipede (GBC in 1999) I've never owned the console versions of Centipede, so I thought I might try this one out. The music in this version is TERRIBLE compared to the other console versions' and that's a fact!
Arthur's Thinking Games Volume 2 (2001) When I first owned a copy of this game, it was called Arthur's Camping Adventure. Now I know that it's actually called Arthur's Wilderness Rescue!
SimTown (1994) At our own Games2Replay, the only port of SimTown they have is the Mac one! I now have a PC version of the game!
Tarzan Activity Center (1999) The demo version appears quite a lot in Disney PC videogames! Good thing I won't have to worry about just playing the "elephant falls" game again and again!
The Emperor's New Groove (PC in 2001) Wait, didn't I just spell Emperor wrong? Anyway, I've heard that this game uses the Croc: Legend of the Gobbos engine... AND it was developed by the same team!
Star Trek: The Next Generation (1997) Live long, and prosper!
Bust a Move 4 (PSX in 1999) The American version of the cover is SOOO cute! Too bad I'm British!
Mr. Driller (PC in 1999) Came in a repackaging from the guys who produced those crappy PlayStation cartoons! It came alongside a game called Bonkheads. I've never heard of that game until now, but I'll doubt it will make any sense at all!
Monopoly (PC in 1995) Uhoh! Hondo20132 is going to kill me soon! Just I wait!
3D Pool (2002) Why did they put the 3D in the title? Hasn't the PSX had any 3D pool games already?
Tommorrow Never Dies (1999) This was before the World is Not Enough was released, and that film didn't even have a videogame until the following year!
Broken Sword 1 and 2 (PC in 1996-7?) Finnally! I own another very popular adventure game! HIP HIP HURRAY! HIP HOP HURRAH! YIPPEE YIPPEE BIPPEE BIPPEE! GQG will kill me now!
Blade Runner (1997) The reason I bought this game is because the cheats in it are very very VERY interesting! Sam: Thinking
Fantasia 2000 (1999) Not a videogame. It's a VHS tape of a film I have never seen before. EVEN THOUGH I EXISTED THE DAY IT PREMIERED! Fox: Smiling
FIFA Road to the World Cup 98 (PSX in 1997) I don't like sport much, but what I find funny about this game is that you can type in a name for a player, and John Motson will say it back to you when the player you named has the ball. I discovered this after making a Living Books soccer team... AND HE SAID HARRY FROM HARRY AND THE HAUNTED HOUSE'S NAME!!! HOLY GASCAN!
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PSX in 2000) I've always anticipated to buy this version of THPS3! Never actually did it until now!
3D Frogman (2001) That's a Frogger (1997) RIPOFF if you ask me! Frogger (1997) is kinda annoying to find these days, so this was the closest I could get!

I also remember at this swapmeet that one stall had a VHS of BBC cartoons on the same row as us! It even had Noddy on the tape! Plus, as a bonus, it included a couple of BBC cartoons i have never seen before: Joshua Jones and the Adventures of the Tooth Fairies! It was so tempting NOT to leave it sitting there, but I resisted!

There's also a couple of Disney Christmas videos! some of which was a crossover of almost all the Disney movies ever made, and that includes Mulan and the Lion King! I resisted that video like the BBC one!

Also found a couple of the Wuzzles books at the swapmeet (the ones I nosed into had Eleroo as a protagnist) as well as a poster based on the Wuzzles! That cartoon I don't remember too much about!

So basically, I bought a LOT of games from the swapmeet, including Fantasia 2000!
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

\/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9 Empty Re: \/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9

Post by Onfy Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Why would I kill you for having Broken Sword 1 & 2? Awesome games, hope you enjoy them! (What's with this thread's title though?)

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

\/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9 Empty Re: \/\/00-|- |\/|0|23 5\/\//-\|+|\/|33-|- 5-|-|_||=|=5 0|\/|9

Post by Pizzaking27 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, remember you did say legoking will kill Retrodude if the target store had Sheila Rae, the Brave once?
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:15 pm

No?

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum