The Fat Man did the music for the Sock Musical in Pajama Sam 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Fat Man did the music for the Sock Musical in Pajama Sam 4?

Post by Whatthe on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

I found this YouTube video of Pajama Sam: Life is Rough When You Lose Your Stuff!'s Sock Musical uploaded by animator John Michaud. While the video itself is nothing new (it was formerly available on his now-gone website and is still available on Nathan Rosenberg's The Doghouse NYC website; its only difference from the actual game's version is that Sam's spoken line is missing...could be useful if you wanted to dub in him saying something else), its YouTube description says "Music by The Fat Man." However, the game's credits don't list George Alistair Sanger, The Fat Man, Team Fat, or Big Fat Inc. Nathan Rosenberg's The Doghouse NYC website mentions the song on two pages, but The Fat Man isn't mentioned there either. I doubt that he chose to be uncredited (after all, he was credited in Putt-Putt: Pep's Birthday Surprise), so was John Michaud's YouTube description an error?

Whatthe
Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Fat Man did the music for the Sock Musical in Pajama Sam 4?

Post by GeorgeQGreg on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:24 am

I don't exactly have thoughts on this... it's certainly interesting though. However, something else caught my attention.

Whatthe wrote:Sam's spoken line is missing...could be useful if you wanted to dub in him saying something else

An instrumental can already be constructed out of various MP3s in the games datafiles. Nothing new there either, I'm afraid.

Sam: C.

Door: THAT'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

GeorgeQGreg
Adventurer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Whatthe on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Really? I thought the only MP3 of the song in the datafiles was the one of the credits music (which doesn't include the entire song).

Last edited by Whatthe on Thu May 24, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops, I forgot that you're not supposed to use the quote button when you reply to a post directly above you. Sorry!)

Whatthe
Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GeorgeQGreg on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:12 pm

I think there's some other parts of it too. I should check. (It's used as a riff in several parts of the game.)

Sam: C.

Door: THAT'S ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

GeorgeQGreg
Adventurer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top