Working on stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working on stuff.

Post by HumongousFan1998 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:38 pm

Lately I haven't been active for awhile. Due to my internet messing up and upgrading to Windows 10, Not activating it, Minecraft, etc.

I decided to cramp all of my doings into one.

#1: Gaming: I've been playing random video games that are holding me off of Humongous Entertainment and other HE gaming topics because I play random games now. (such as Minecraft, Roblox, FNAF (Five Nights at Freddy's) and more such as Splatoon and what i'm hoping to get "Super Mario Maker" that came out on the 9/11 celebration.) and it's been pushing me off of playing HE games, and with low broadband bandwidth has ALSO made me lose interest on "Steam." I'm hoping to get back in the HE universe and back to playing HE games when I feel like it. I'm also gonna make "Let's Play's" when my bandwidth is high again.

#2: Favorite TV shows: I've been watching most of my favorite TV shows on YouTube and on TV. Which is also a big chunk of bandwidth (no not TV.) I'm Into shows like Wayside (a school that was supposed to be 30 classrooms but the contractor (builder) screwed up upon building it and made the school 30 stories high.) and I may add more. But I dunno how to end this part. I'll just end it here.

I will add more later.

Ciao! Fox: Smiling

- Pajay.

HumongousFan1998
Adventurer

View user profile http://hefan1998.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top