HG Sound Effects: Upload for Me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HG Sound Effects: Upload for Me?

Post by generalsai on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:03 pm

I'd like to ask anybody here if you could upload the sfx from most Humongous Games games for me. Thanks!

generalsai
Roamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HG Sound Effects: Upload for Me?

Post by Windows TV on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 pm

generalsai wrote:I'd like to ask anybody here if you could upload the sfx from most Humongous Games games for me. Thanks!
Well, Thanks for being specific :/, BTW There will be over 1,000 Sound Effects to be Exported, also there is no need for one of us to do it, there is a Tool too extract them and you could also use Audacity

Windows TV
Adventurer

View user profile http://www.wix.com/djlance/he        COMING SOON

Back to top Go down

Post by generalsai on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:52 am

I know, but can't anybody, like, um... Upload it on 4shared or MediaFire, where I can download it there, or even make it into a torrent? After all, although I don't want to stimulate piracy and such, I sold most of my Humongous Games CD-ROMs, and online, there are only .iso files, and they are not valid to do the "transformation" you are talking about. And anyways, I am not a CD-ROM hound, so even if I had it, I'd have a big headache if I needed to do so. So Windows TV, if you had it, it would be a Humongous (behold the puns! :P) favor if you could upload the one you have (as I said) on a file server like 4shared, or you can send it via email, too. I can PM my email to you later, OK?

generalsai
Roamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pezhead53 on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:27 am

generalsai wrote:I know, but can't anybody, like, um... Upload it on 4shared or MediaFire, where I can download it there, or even make it into a torrent? After all, although I don't want to stimulate piracy and such, I sold most of my Humongous Games CD-ROMs, and online, there are only .iso files, and they are not valid to do the "transformation" you are talking about. And anyways, I am not a CD-ROM hound, so even if I had it, I'd have a big headache if I needed to do so. So Windows TV, if you had it, it would be a Humongous (behold the puns! :P) favor if you could upload the one you have (as I said) on a file server like 4shared, or you can send it via email, too. I can PM my email to you later, OK?

If you don't want to condone piracy, then don't pirate. Nearly all the games can easily be obtained via Steam for fairly cheap.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_5_9__12&term=humongous+entertainment

pezhead53
Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wileyk2012 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:17 pm

If you want to buy them legally, then I know a couple of sound effects libraries where most of HE's stock sounds came from...

The Cartoon Trax library from the Hollywood Edge. A lot of familiar HE sound effects here, like Putt-Putt's horn, Pep's barking, and others from the 1992-2003 games are heard here. It's worth noting that many of these sound effects originally came from Walt Disney Productions (you can hear them in many of their classic movies and shorts.)

The Hanna-Barbera Sound FX Library from Sound Ideas. HE first began using these effects around 1995, on "Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo" and the Junior Field Trips. A LOT of familiar sounds from those games, including the Pajama Sam, Spy Fox and Freddi Fish series, can be found here. Naturally, these sound effects mainly came from Hanna-Barbera (the company behind the original Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Scooby-Doo, etc.) Though some effects here did originate from other sources, like Disney or MGM or whatever.

I have both of these sound effects libraries, and they are pretty pricey, but worth every penny (as these are royalty free sound libraries.) I use them in my productions and they are a lot of fun.
You COULD buy just the individual sounds you want from sounddogs.com or something, too.

wileyk2012
Adventurer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top