Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for your favorite song

3 posters

Go down

What is your Favorite HE Lyrical or Background song?

Vote for your favorite song Vote_lcap40%Vote for your favorite song Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for your favorite song Vote_lcap0%Vote for your favorite song Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Vote for your favorite song Vote_lcap20%Vote for your favorite song Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for your favorite song Vote_lcap20%Vote for your favorite song Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Vote for your favorite song Empty Vote for your favorite song

Post by Windows TV Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Vote for your Favorite HE Lyrical or Background song...Results will be shown on this page the day after the Musical Cliptastic Countdown! For More Info and too Vote even more goto http://windowstv.wix.com/vote

How to Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKfV8BCcFnk&feature=youtu.be

IMPORTANT! Poll ends Friday Night 12:00AM
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Vote for your favorite song Empty Re: Vote for your favorite song

Post by Nowhere Girl Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:37 pm

The poll ended, I think, but why not respond...
I can see here some songs I recongize from the entrance to the Tumble Tubes in "Freddi Fish 3", however I think these aren't all of them... Generally all are nice, but my very favorite one is the one sung by the three blond fish ladies... I'd say the melody is even somewhat psychedelic (in the fairly general meaning of late 60s musical style), it's a pity the song is so short... In a way it reminds me of the Doors' "Moonlight Drive", however of course the same kind of call has a very different appeal when sung by a fish or by a human ("Baby go and drown tonight, go down, down, down" - inevitable in case of humans...).
I also quite like "Welcome to the Zoo" and especially its "videoclip" (with the only tiger in the game, a lion going to the dentist and lots of funny animal photos - I liked for example the cheetah tying its running shoes or the meditating camel), "Putt-Putt Enters the Race" opening song and "Go Putt-Putt Go", especially its most intense fragment - in the "clip" its the scene with Pep preparing to race against some black and white cars). Ones I dislike: "Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo" opening song and "The Animals in the Circus" - this song is just dripping with sugar icing...

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Windows TV Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Yep the poll has ended - very sorry you did not get to vote, the results are in my Nachos musical cliptastical countdown video on my YT page.

The one circus song you mentioned is not on here cause I'm with you it's not really good
Windows TV
Windows TV
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialWindowsTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Nowhere Girl Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Doesn't matter - anyway it's enough to respond without voting. I don't really care about the results too much, I just like to say what I think and see what songs the others like.
Btw, about that circus song - however, its "videoclip" is nice enough. I always like scenes where something is drawn in a different style than the rest of the game, as is the case with "song videos" in HE adventure games...

Nowhere Girl
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:54 am

I think they're drawn in the same style, unless you're talking about how much more animation there is!

Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down