Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Humongous OST (Sports, Adventure, Arcade, Classic)

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Humongous OST (Sports, Adventure, Arcade, Classic)  Empty Favorite Humongous OST (Sports, Adventure, Arcade, Classic)

Post by PicoRiveraCalifornia Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:38 am

Well, I just thought of this out of the blue. Go ahead and post as many as you like. Putt: Happy Face 
PicoRiveraCalifornia
PicoRiveraCalifornia
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/PicoRiveraCalifornia

Back to top Go down

Favorite Humongous OST (Sports, Adventure, Arcade, Classic)  Empty Re: Favorite Humongous OST (Sports, Adventure, Arcade, Classic)

Post by J2xp. Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:38 am

I never played the Backyard sports games so I don't really know about their soundtracks. I've recently fallen in love with the Freddi Fish 1 soundtrack, all the songs are great. All 3 Pajama Sam's have good music, same with Spy Fox except the 1st game has ever so slightly more memorable music. Pajama Sam 4 has some nice underrated music. The rest of the Freddi Fish games have okay music, the 3rd game gets a lot of praise but I think it's still not as good as 1 imo. Putt-Putt Joins the Parade has some nice relaxing music, Goes to the Moon has some really nice music, Saves the Zoo has some nice tracks, some really nice, some not so memorable, Travels Through Time has very nice music all around, Enters the Race has okay music, Joins the Circus has some okay music, some are actually pretty nice, Pep's Birthday Surprise is blech. The arcade games have some decent tracks, Maze Madness and Dog on a Stick are okay, Lost & Found is pretty nice, Hold the Mustard has some pretty good tracks. Sock Works is nice, Cheese Chase has the exact same music as Dry Cereal >.> Water Worries and Balloon-O-Rama I'm not familiar with. So that's a long explanation of my opinion on most of the OSTs. Hope it wasn't too long. Rover
J2xp.
J2xp.
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/st1ckykeys1

Back to top Go down