Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humongous Crossovers, anyone?

3 posters

Go down

Humongous Crossovers, anyone? Empty Humongous Crossovers, anyone?

Post by Pizzaking27 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 am

There's this new film that I really want to see that's coming out in Febuary! It's called Wreckit Ralph. In Wreckit Ralph, the protagnist is a videogame boss called Wreckit Ralph, who lives in a videogame world with Mario, Sonic, and even Megaman! It will be directed by Rich Moore of Simpsons fame, and it's a Disney film, too! Fox: Smiling

So I'd thought I'd start an article asking if you've ever spotted any Humongous character (e.g. Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish) or Living Books character (e.g. Sam-I-Am, Arthur, Little Critter) in other works. If you want to discuss that a character from another work has the same voice actor as a Humongous or Living Books character, go ahead!

I'll start off. In an episode of the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon mentions that he remembers playing Living Books as a kid, especially Dr. Seuss.
Pizzaking27
Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Humongous Crossovers, anyone? Empty Reply

Post by CEO100able Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:42 pm

A year and a half later....

Speaking of crossovers, I would love to see a crossover featuring HE series characters, Disney/Pixar series characters and Ragdoll Productions series characters, such as, Putt-Putt, Lightening McQueen and Brum (since those three characters are automobiles).
CEO100able
CEO100able
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/CEO100able

Back to top Go down

Humongous Crossovers, anyone? Empty Re: Humongous Crossovers, anyone?

Post by lava89 Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:04 pm

I like this idea, the problem is that most Putt-Putt games lack a villain \ obstacle character and the other JA characters do. So giving them a reason to team up would be hard.

Also, Freddi would have to be in a fish tank in order for them to work together. Though it would be interesting to see which universe Freddi Fish is apart of, since Pajama Sam, Spy Fox's and Putt-Putt's worlds are pretty distinct. But Freddi could fit in any one of them.
lava89
lava89
Player

Back to top Go down

Humongous Crossovers, anyone? Empty Re: Humongous Crossovers, anyone?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down