Junior Adventures Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Latest Dream here

+6
CEO100able
J2xp.
Chiyoko Furuya
RyanA1992
Retrodude
Pizzaking27
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post your Latest Dream here - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your Latest Dream here

Post by Retrodude Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 pm

That sounds like it would be an awesome game! Would be cool to have other modes of play besides go fish, though obviously they wouldn't be the gambling type.
Retrodude
Retrodude
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/JuniorAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Hoyle: Humongous edition.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Obscurenforeign

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:48 am

I was at some kind of store, actually I think it was some guy who was selling his old junk, including a lot of games. So I asked him if he had any PC games. He pointed me to a room with a small stack of CD-ROMs on its bed, (actually it looks like the front bedroom in my house!) and on it were a stack of Humongous CD-ROMs, including TWO copies of Games to Play on Any Day, some random Russian bootlegs (what were those doing in Canada??) and on my way back to him to pay for them, I found a copy of Spy Fox 2 in Russian. He thanked me for finding it and gave it for free, the rest I payed less than $10 for it. The Russian Spy Fox 2 also had some French text on it for some reason.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:13 am

The other night I dreamt that I couldn't fall asleep. I tried everything I could do, but it was the middle of the night and I could not sleep. That's... pretty meta.
Onfy
Onfy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J2xp. Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 am

A couple nights ago, I had a dream that I was in my old living room randomly enough (before my house was remodeled) but more importantly, i was live streaming me playing Banjo-Tooie to twitch.tv! If i recall i had like 42 viewers and like 12 followers? Something like that, which frankly would be crazy if i actually could achieve those numbers. Maybe this is a sign that i should fulfill my desire to live stream super mario 64 speed runs on twitch.tv. In retrospect this was a really sappy dream, but live streaming is something i've been wanting to do for a long time now. (so maybe it's a sign i should quit dreaming and actually do it.)
J2xp.
J2xp.
Adventurer

https://www.youtube.com/user/st1ckykeys1

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviousDevL Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 pm

I know I'm going to get yelled at for posting in an old thread but I should stress the dreams I had that were HE related.

My first ever dream was in first grade and I was dreaming that I was getting ready for the morning inside the class, doing the national anthem and pray. (it was a Catholic School at the time staying.) and then when I sat down on my seat, low and behold I saw Freddi Fish wearing a backpack and walking on her tailfin (somehow) and my little boy jaw dropped after seeing her and was screaming like a monkey to the other kids, "Hey, hey! Freddi is coming to my school!"

And that was pretty much that. I was just really excited and heartbroken that it happened.

My second dream was a little more interesting, it's very brief but nonetheless it had Pajama Sam fighting against some Final Fantasy looking character on Metal Mario's stage from the N64 Smash Bros. and for some unknown reason Mrs. Brisby from the movie Secret of NIMH did this final smash thing with the amulet ending the dream in a bright white light and fading into darkness.

And there you have it, my most vivid dreams related to HE characters.

DeviousDevL
Roamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AaronReturn2005 Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

I had a weird dream the night prior to my birthday. It mainly focused on my brain feeling a bit weird on the outside (a bit oversized and the center was extremely soft), and I recall there was something related to a band who covered the "numa numa" song. The last 30 seconds were awkward. I had taken off my face, and what remained was a few wooden sticks placed in the same manner as a scarecrow. I could still talk, but the parents oddly wanted me to "come back alive". I was making this deep "MURRRRRRR" sound while saying words like "I'm dead." in between.

AaronReturn2005
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2