Order for Swapmeet Surprise!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order for Swapmeet Surprise!

Post by Pizzaking27 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:04 pm

I was going to tell you about the games I got yesterday the same day I got them from a Wednesday swapmeet, but naughty Thunder and Lightening were up to their usual tricks, AND THEY MADE THE POWER GO OUT WHILE I WAS PLAYING ARTHUR'S THINKING GAMES VOLUME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I got into such a whiny fit, and now I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!! Anyway, on with the actual thread.

I had a WHALE of a time yesterday when I went to the Bootgroup swapmeet, as they had things I'd always wanted... spent all my money there, though, so I had to have a view for the rest of the trip. I didn't go with my family, even if I do say so myself. But I (suprisingly) went with... MY COMMUNITY CLASS AT SCHOOL!!!!!!!1111 Fox: Smiling Fox: Smiling Fox: Smiling

I can't believe I went with them, and because I felt on top of the world there, I wanted to show you what I got! In case you're curious, no. I didn't get any Humongous games if that's what you came for. Sorry.:

Grim Fandango (1998) If more people work on ResidualVM, then I'll bet the Spongebob adventure games will be supported soon... ;-)
Walt Disney World Explorer (1997?) I doubt that this game will work on my machine, but I'll try!
Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings (Genesis in 1995) Hah! Just in time for the London 2012 Olympics too... err... so to speak...
Casper (PSX in 1996) An error in the PAL version of the game while emulating in pSX is where I got the SPU timeout, Status 7 joke from! :P
Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt (Nintendo 64 in 1999) Why did I buy this, you may ask? Because it was so bad, that it was actually pretty good! :P
Frogger (PC in 1997) Yippee! I have finnally got the 1997 Frogger game! I bet legoking will scream if he sees this list!
NHL 2000 (PSX in 1999) I also have a PC version of this game, and like Road to World Cup 98, you can type in your name and the game can say it!
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PSX in 2000) The reason I bought this version of the game is because I can't get the PC version to run on my computer, and I doubt I'll get any help, because none of you might have played this game! Did you know that this game is actually an adaptation of Tom Clancy's book of the same name?
Tomb Raider (PC in 1995) This game is one of the few MSDOS videogames to be entirely in real 3D, rather than emulated!

I almost forgot to mention that I have an IBM ThinkPad that I got at last Sunday's swapmeet. It's not much use so far, as they said they don't have a lead for it... but we'll look high and low for one. Sam: Thinking

and now for the moment you've ALL been waiting for! Just let me prematurely hit the enter key.

Noddy's Magic Adventure (PSX in 1999) WHOOPDEDOO TO THE WORLD! I finnally own this AWESOME game! And I can hold my head up high, for I am a PURE GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!1!!!!!1!!!ONE!11111111!11

Well, then. Are you surprised that I got so many goodies goodies goodies at this swapmeet! I can't believe I went with the school! Whaddaya think? Sam: Happy

Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

View user profile http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Order for Swapmeet Surprise!

Post by Retrodude on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Screw Noddy, you've got Grim Fandango! Do you realize what a bargain you managed? Copies of it go for at least $40 on Amazon, and that's USED copies. Sheesh, I wish they would have swapmeets like that where I live.

Retrodude
Adventurer

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/JuniorAdventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzaking27 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 am

Retrodude wrote:Screw Noddy, you've got Grim Fandango!

Screwing the British is horrible!

Pizzaking27
Adventurer

Location : 16 Gatekeeper Close, Braintree, Essex, United Kingdom

View user profile http://pizzaking27.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top